summer/autumn 2021

OUR NEW RANGE FOR Autumn IS NOW AVAILABLE for 2021. Sizes are limited as we usually only make one size range in each different fabric - our size range is 10 to 20 and sometimes 8 to 22. Our range of clothing is changing all the time as we only purchase small amounts of each fabric. We do this so that there is not many of each garment in the same colour and fabric.








Monday, October 18, 2010

I am a Home Base Business designing and manufacturing Womens Country Classics Clothing. I am based in Toowoomba showcasing a range of clothing at fesitvals and shows around the area. I buy quality fabrics and make shirts, skirts and pants at affordable prices. If need further information email me on jkcreations55@bigpond.com and I can send out a brochure of some of the clothing which are in the range at the present time

No comments:

Post a Comment